Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Good Gravy

Gravy you say?
Yes gravy.
Lots and lots of gravy.
My fig size babe LOVES gravy. It must be because of it's southern roots. In the last two weeks I've eaten my weight in biscuits and gravy, and today, for the second time in 4 days I had yummy chicken fried steak smothered in gravy and mash potatoes.
I'm tempted to tell the waitress,
" hold the potaotes, just bring more gravy ".
I guess there are odder things to crave, and I don't even know if it's classified as a craving or just a deep rooted secret love that can no longer be supressed.
either way it's starting to sound good again....mmmm....gravy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was me and milkshakes... just watch the dairy... you don't want to have an allergy baby like me, then you won't be able to enjoy it for a whole year! Love ya.. .glad you had fun with Katie!

The Norvells said...

Just take a bath in it...that ought to satsify you and the babe!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!