Sunday, February 25, 2007

Triplets!!!

That's right, all three of us are having babies!
I'm am 13 weeks, due September 1st, Colleen is almost 10 weeks, due September 26, and Christie is almost 8 weeks
and due October 10
(but will likely be induced the end of September)

So in case you've lost count, that means that my parents-in-law are going from 3 granchildren to 6 in a matter of 1 month! Whew!

Apparently there is something in the water
(or sweet tea) at their house
where we gather every Sunday after church for good home cooking. It seems like every couple of weeks there is another baby announcement. This time came as Christie opened her birthday gifts, the last one being a little layette.
Seeing as they are the newly weds of the family
(they'll celebrate their 1 year anniversary next month) and continued to tell all of us that they didn't want kids for several years, it was quite a pleasant surprise!

I can't express how excited and thankful I am to go through this journey with women whom I love and admire.
God be with these children you are growing in us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, they're going to be soooo cute. My prediction is 2 girls, 1 boy. I haven't decided who is having what, but I will by August.