So today I get a phone call from my friend Josh, saying his wife was yard
saleing today and found a vintage high chair for $10 and thought of me, was I interested? Um, for $10 I'm not turning anything down. I had no idea how cute it would be or if I would even like it, but again, for $10 it was worth a shot. So Josh called me later to say that they left it in my garage and to consider it an early baby present. I love my friends!
Poor Scott just shook his head and smiled and said "yeah something else for you to want to paint but I'll end up painting"

(Christie likes to put animals in things to make them more real, this was my attempt.)
I love my husband. Have I mentioned that lately? He gets me. He lets me be me. As
neurotic and annoying as I can be. He just smiles, and lets me be me. He allows me to be who I am, he loves me for who I am. I am so thankful for him.
2 comments:
awe...sweet post and pic. And I love the new wallpaper on your blog! I wish I was creative and computer savvy enough to make something cute like that. You're my inspiration!
Look, it's your prince charming red head. :) and his exhausted white/gray stallion of a pup!
Post a Comment