That is right, my mother, aka Grams, has succumbed to blogging. She's been debating for sometime, what does she really have to say, would anybody care etc. But She does have a lot to say and I care very much. I have gained so much from my mother. Even though I put her through the ringer in my junior high and high school years, she has always been there for me. I am blessed to have her as my mother, as my inspiration, my cheerleader, my best friend. I ramble when I write. I get that from her. I have a bump on the bridge of my nose. I get that from her. I love nature, to be in and amongst God's creation. I get that from her. I love the rain, random information about birds, a good book, a warm fireplace, and using made up words like cooklas (cookies). I get that from my mom.
Mom I love you, thank you for all that you are, have been and will be.
Thanks for blogging too, I look forward to reading all that you have to say.
Even if it's just that there are Egrets flying in a V (V for velcro, virginal?), or that your hummingbirds are back.
3 comments:
another victory? is that 'how you see things'? Thank you for all your sweet comments. I love you too!
and okay, it is a victory, or is that Victor? Victor, Victoria? hmmmm
There are those who blog to "say something", but to my mind the point of blogs is to keep in touch with people. I only read blogs of those I know and care about in the flesh. That said, I'll be by to read whatever Aunt Carol has to say.
Except where's the URL you two?
Never mind, found it - forgot to look in the sidebar.
Post a Comment