For those who are thinking, sheesh, how pathetic to all copy each other, or wow-don't those girls do anything else, just realize that two of my sister's were told (repeatedly and by several doctors) that having children without some serious help would be next to impossible. Those doctors did not realize when they told them this that NOTHING is impossible with God. So here we are, two planned and two amazingly wonderful "whoops" later we are beyond overjoyed, overwhelmed, and thankful for these 4 small babies that are blessing our family this fall...God is GOOD!
Sara is due Thanksgiving week, I'm due the first week of September and Colleen and Christie are both due the last week of September....whew!
Here are the kiddos going through their spoils with shrieks of glee and unending amazement that these eggs were just left out in the middle of their yard and they had candy in them!!!
From the left is James, 19 months, Reese 3 1/2, Tess just turned 1, Ella is 4 1/2 and Cole will be two next month!
8 comments:
Yay! These cousins are going to LOVE eachother! Maybe you're just one of those pregos like Sara and Natasha Ericson... you don't turn into a whale like me :) The cutest little Easter kiddos!
you are awesome! don't worry about it.... i totally understand. when i finish their session, i will post a couple more shots; just for the fans. ;)
You are so blessed to have such an amazing family! I look at all those sisters next to each other and it makes me smile. How fun to have that experience together, and you know that all your kids will be best friends. You're little tummy is so cute too! Miss you dearie!
Such cute pictures!! I want!! Did I do good on the Scott and Lorie pictures? Apparently, at least one was post-worthy!
I have to admit to you, I've become addicted to your blog. Your pictures are always so cute and lovely, you have a fun writing style with a good mix of light and serious, and it is just so FUN to hear about what's going on in your life! :)
That's amazing that you get to be pregnant with 3 girls you are so close to... and that they are ALL family! You all are going to have one busy fall. But how fun.
I read in your other post that you're an Office girl too... yeah!! :)
can I just tell you all that I literally squealed like a school girl when CAMERON INGALLS commented on my blog. I'm what you call an uber fan, slighty-ok ALOT obsessed, HE'S AMAZING. You can check out his website by clicking on the link on my blog, or go to his blog by clicking on his comment.
Beautiful moms, beautiful kiddos! Congrats. How exciting. And your little bump is precious. Late blooming is just as marvelous!
HA!!!! Great dress!! :)
Post a Comment