oh my, you are so cute!! that belly of yours is going to be adorable. I can tell you're going to be one of those little pregnant people who are all stomach. :)
Lorie, I'm excited for you guys! Congrats- I didn't know you were prego until you posted that little comment and I discovered your site! You look super cute....
Hi Lorie, we've been enjoying all your posts lately! Absolutely gorgeous roses and your puppy pics are so cute. But not nearly as gorgeous and cute as YOU, my friend!
4 comments:
oh my, you are so cute!! that belly of yours is going to be adorable. I can tell you're going to be one of those little pregnant people who are all stomach. :)
awe, you are absolutley adorable! I hope I am as cute as you when I am preggy! Love you cuz!
Lorie,
I'm excited for you guys! Congrats- I didn't know you were prego until you posted that little comment and I discovered your site! You look super cute....
Hi Lorie, we've been enjoying all your posts lately! Absolutely gorgeous roses and your puppy pics are so cute. But not nearly as gorgeous and cute as YOU, my friend!
Hugs from the east coast,
Rachel
Post a Comment