Monday, May 14, 2007

growing bellies

I swore I'd never be one of those women that complains about being fat when in reality she's just pregnant, but seriously, this picture is NOT flattering. Oh well.


So here we are, all of our bellies. Yes, Sara has a belly, it's still just hidden. Colleen is popping out the most. And Christie is sneaking up on me. I still can't get over this. How fun is this!???!!

5 comments:

The Norvells said...

You need to frame that picture and one day when your kids are all around 10 or 11 give it to each of them for their birthday. I think there is nothing more cool then seeing pictures of a person who is alive, but still in mama's tummy. What a special memory for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ahh... So cute! Is that an outie on Colleen? -- I loved it when I go to that point :) I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

you look so good, Lorie! I think this is an adorable picture of all of you.

Anonymous said...

Could the four of you be any more sweet? All my love!!

Margie said...

You're the prettiest four pregnant family members ever! I love it. What fun memories, hopefully all the cousins get along when they're older (being that they're going to be very close in age). :)