Thursday, May 03, 2007

Joy

After a visit to the park to take pictures of my nieces (more of those to come) Sara and I and the girls headed to the marketplace for pizza. Ella wouldn't stop cracking me up "Auntie Rie look at this", "Auntie Rie look at me", and so on and so forth. So I decided to take her to ice cream (Poor Tess needed to go to bed).
So there we sat, like two silly school girls, eating Thrifty ice cream in front of Rite Aid (the ONLY reason to go to a Rite Aid-the ice cream!) playing I-Spy for what seemed like forever. Butter pecan and sherbet for me. Bright blue cotton candy and sherbet for her.





Auntie Rie: "So Ella, how was your day?" (I said, to the girl with the blue tongue)

Ella: "Good"

Auntie Rie: " What was your favorite part?"

Ella: " This"

I was a puddle.

I love that girl.