Saturday, June 30, 2007

10 more weeks to go...

me at 30 weeks

What wedding would be complete without a few impromptu belly pictures by Ellie.



This is at wedding 1 of 2, of our double header weekend.
So why am I blogging at 4 am when I just did one wedding and am doing another tomorrow, you may ask?

um, I'm pregnant. and hungry. why else would someone eat pb&j at 4 am?
my dog got tired of waiting for me to finish eating and went back to bed without me.

okay, time to go back to sleep. good night!

11 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

mmmm pb&j. and ha when your a mom...you will start to wonder how you slept in till 4am.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! You have super-talented friends. Keep the posts coming. When is the due date, exactly?

Margie said...

Cute pics!

See Sherm Blog said...

Super cute Lori!! Your belly just keeps growing and growing... and you just keep looking cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Your crazy weekend is almost done! Yay!

Rachel V said...

hello beautiful lorie, thanks for your sweet comment of encouraging words on my blog! I really appreciate it. :) ((hugs)) to you and Scott! Wanted you to know that we are always reading even if we're not commenting and it has been such a delight to read about your pregnancy journeys. You are the most lovely mom-to-be, inside and out! Can't wait to see the finished nursery, too.

The Norvells said...

You are a beautiful pregnant woman. Just stunning.

Olive Oyl said...

I love that sweater thing! So cute! Glad your wedding weekend is over!

Now on to hours of editing?! :(

Olive Oyl said...

Hey! You HAVE to use the next two days that you have off to register!!!! I'm serious Girlfriend! Drag your hubby away from his fabulous work on the beadboard, and go pick out your stroller!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new page, Lorie!! That picture of you and Scott is wonderfully sweet.
You look lovely. I am getting so excited for you, you're just getting so close. And yes, it will be more work than you ever thought possible and you will find it amazing how much you can get done and how well you can function on a mere 4 hours of sleep :), but it is going to be wonderful. There is nothing like being a mom and getting to know your child and experiencing that love. And that is why I am so excited for you!! From everything I've read on here, I know you will do so great. God has just given you a mother-heart.

Not Your Stepford Wife said...

You look so CUTE! I can't believe how close all you Chambless girls are to having your babies! So exciting!