I think it's a boy....you're carrying low. That's what everyone says at least. If it were a girl, your stomach would be right underneath your boobs. Either way....I have to agree with barbie....what a cute tummy!
cute tummy and boy or girl you sound like you will be an awesome Mama...you are about half the size I was at that point, you actually still look very comfortable! I hope the last trimester goes relatively quickly for you but not too quickly...gotta enjoy those last moments of pre-child time...
10 comments:
Such a cute belly! Still looking great!
I think it's a boy....you're carrying low. That's what everyone says at least. If it were a girl, your stomach would be right underneath your boobs. Either way....I have to agree with barbie....what a cute tummy!
cute tummy and boy or girl you sound like you will be an awesome Mama...you are about half the size I was at that point, you actually still look very comfortable! I hope the last trimester goes relatively quickly for you but not too quickly...gotta enjoy those last moments of pre-child time...
to me you look tiny, but I get a BIG belly when im preg!
gosh there are just pregnant girls everywhere! there has to be something in the water!
Cute!
ummm...i'm noticing a lack of a "knocked up" t-shirt in this photo... what is up with that???
haha. well IT'S SO BIG I DON'T LOOK PREGNANT IN IT LINDS!!!=)
Cute cute! Yeah for baby bellies! :)
Mark I so know that is you commenting and not Christie, because she is at the beach. So you have officially been caught commenting on blogs.
BUSTED!
and even worse, you used a :)
such a girl
Post a Comment