Sunday, June 24, 2007

My husband is a stud

This is what Scott did all day Saturday. He must really love his baby (and me:)

We're (and when I say "we're" I mean Scott) hanging bead board from floor to ceiling, adding crown molding and new baseboards in the baby room. It's going to be beautiful! I had no idea when I married Scott that he was such a handy man-what a blessing! I am so thankful that not only is he willing to tackle projects like this, but that he enjoys doing it (well sometimes). The engineer in him comes out from time to time, along with his perfectionist personality, but only he can see the flaws in the beautiful work he does. And his wife loves and appreciates all his efforts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a new drill!!
Pegs, Shocks....lucky!!

Brittany said...

I love the look of bead board. What a handyman!

lorieloo said...

nope that was pre-dead drill...=(

MacD Kids said...

That's gonna look so great! I want to see a finished pic! :-)

The Norvells said...

you must post pics of the finished product! It is going to be so cute!

misguidedmommy said...

has anyone told you, you look a lot like dooce. what theme are you doing for the bedroom. oh and i have just finished setting up my tivo to record runway moms. can't wait to have new crap to watch tomorrow.

Lydia said...

I love beadboard! From that and your other posts, I have a feeling that if I were pregnant, and had a place I weren't renting, my baby room would look a lot like yours.

I've thought about that, lately, wondering if you would mind, but then I realized that 1) I'm not pregnant, 2) we'll probably never be in each other's houses, and 3) did I mention we're renting so I couldn't do it anyway? (And the obvious reason that we've never even met before....)

The blue/brown combo and refurbed dresser, though...I might have to steal those ideas from you someday.

Deadmanshonda said...

Hey I found your blog through Christy's...and laughed when I read the heading!So funny!;) I love your photos too-- great job.

And congratulations on the baby!!