Wednesday, June 06, 2007

TMI

So it occurred to me today when someone here at work mentioned "that time of the month" that I haven't had a period in over 6 months.

Yeah, haven't missed it.

I'd trade the constant baby movements, the constant need to pee, the uncontrollable gas (just ask my bride from last weekend, sorry Kacie!) the pregnancy brain, and spilling stuff on myself non-stop over having a period ANY DAY.

told you it was TMI.
oh well, there aren't many guys that read my blog so what do I care.

6 comments:

Olive Oyl said...

Isn't it wierd that you still may not have one for another year after the baby is born if your nursing a lot? Wow....

The Norvells said...

hahahahahahaha! I love it! Gives me something to look forward to.
What is the brand/name of your sewing machine? Are you happy with it?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I wish Christie. I got mine back after 5 months. But still that was 14 months without one...well unless you count the two week monster one when you have the baby. Now that was TMI, sorry guys :)

The Norvells said...

Also...have you made a baby registry anywhere yet? Are you planning on doing so? If so, please let me know, as I would love for this baby to have a little something from his/her....um, second cousin? Great cousin? What am I to your baby anyway?

lorieloo said...

2nd cousin? Good question! I have no idea. But either way your family.
Nope haven't registered, kinda waiting till it gets closer to my showers. I'll let you know though=)

Margie said...

I will admit that I like when "Edgar" comes. It's a reminder of being a woman and the natural cleansing process that God gives us. I think our society has really downplayed this. You have to be as clean as possible and not smell, good hygiene. I'm all for that, but I recognize my body isn't always like that. Ok. You asked for a response such as mine, since you know for sure it's TMI.

Now having your period in the Middle East, where there's no "real bathrooms" but holes in the ground...yea, that's when I don't like periods. When I served over there one summer (2003) I had a friend experience that joy....not cool.