So I apologize for the weird format of my blog.
The header picture is just not right.
You see I have a wide screen monitor at home
(and if you do to, then disregard this post, because it's not screwy for you either)
And so the template called for a panoramic picture, which I did in photo shop.
Then I get to work and realize that it didn't format right.
Insert techie computer mumbo jumbo html yada yada yada here
none of which I understand, by the way.
My super cool bro tried to help, but was limited to what he could do from his computer at work.
(Shhhh yes, he and I "play at work" doesn't everybody???)
So I apologize if on your computer it doesn't have the whole title, or whole picture, or same random piece of the picture.
It's being worked on.
and in completely unrelated news we finally registered.
"Register"
(thank you to anyone who knows that obscure Sleepless in Seattle reference, even if it's just you mom)
So it's official, we're having a baby. And babies require stuff. Stuff that somehow has to fit in my house.
Yikes.
You can go here or here to look at the stuff we like.
This in no way is me saying "hey buy us stuff", but people have asked and I'm really bored at work with nothing else to blog about.
7 comments:
I totally know what I'm going to get you!!! Lansinoh Disposable Breast Pads
that Lindsey... what a dork.
you changed your boppy cover... we are going to be twins now! :)
I'm itching to buy you something... I saw something today at Target that I KNOW you would love (because you have mentioned at a previous time how much you love this item), but then I thought, I don't want to be one of "those" people who doesn't buy off of the registry...
So I will ponder weather I will get it for you or not... and if I do, well, I'd like it for myself, so I guess I can at least purchase it and if you hate it you can pass it on to me :)
oh. and okay. re: breast pads. I used to be REALLY wierded out when people registered for those... but now that I'm going to have a baby, I'm like, "why wouldn't I register for them? they are stinking expensive!"
Funny how carrying a little person inside of you completly changes your perspective on what makes you wierded out...
You know me Christie, if you know I'll love, then I will=) And if not I'll regift it to you! HAHA
oh and also, you might be the biggest registry stalker I've ever met!
I love stalking registries... I stalk registries of people I don't even know... I just click on their name to see what they are getting.
It is a sickness, I know. My husband is obsessed with high-powered cleaning machines, and I'm obsessed with registries. :)
Post a Comment