My dear cousin Emily and her husband Brett and dog Teryx stopped in for a visit on their way home from San Diego, and I was dying to get some pictures of them. What insued was a random family photoging trip to an old burned down house complete with old silo and barn out in the country.
I handed over my camera to Jamie so I could document my 32nd week of pregnancy. At my doctors appointment on Friday, my belly had grown 7 inches in the last two weeks-sheesh no wonder I'm tired!
I always love taking pictures with my husband. While most men take these moments to be romantic Scott gets silly. This was just one of many poses he implemented into our little photo op. Thanks Jamie for taking pictures of us!
Okay, so he is romantic too. I love this man!
Brett and Emily were completely photogenic-absolute pros.
I always love taking pictures with my husband. While most men take these moments to be romantic Scott gets silly. This was just one of many poses he implemented into our little photo op. Thanks Jamie for taking pictures of us!
Okay, so he is romantic too. I love this man!
Brett and Emily were completely photogenic-absolute pros. They kept asking for direction, but they didn't really need any.
And their dog Teryx wanted to join in on the photog fun too.
I love this picture. The light is beautiful, and I dearly love these women.
A picture of the parents.
And their dog Teryx wanted to join in on the photog fun too.
I love this picture. The light is beautiful, and I dearly love these women.
A picture of the parents.I swear David and Jamie were there too, but I kept making Jamie work and David (and Scott) were too busy taking pictures of and trying to piss off the ridiculous number of bees and bee hives that covered the old silo. Boys will be boys!

9 comments:
Cute pics... I can't wait to do sister belly pics in August! I love that Mark knows the "mandatory" belly pic poses...
I rode the scooter to your house last night, but you weren't home. On the way BACK from your house, I lost my balance trying to park the scooter and fell off of it. Smooth.
How was your busy day Saturday?
What fun that random photog outing was!!! I got pics of Jamie, david, well he was pissing off the bees!!! HA!
GREAT PICTURES! I wonder if those bees were my dad's? If Scott really enjoys bees, tell him my dad always likes to bring along new helpers :)
so the runway moms was pretty good, but now that i found that channel i'm watching all kinds of baby delivery shows, and emergency deliveries and i'm not sure i should be watching all that.
Cute pictures of you guys! Love the shot of you looking down at the belly. :-)
love your belly pictures! you are so adorable!
Very cute family photos! You're getting close.
You looks so good at 32 weeks!! Such great photos! Love it.
Love the shot of Brett & Emily backlit. The foliage gives a nice texture. Fun!
Post a Comment