Sunday, July 15, 2007

Progress




So this weekend, mom and Scott painted the baby room. I think we're still figuring out if we like the color. It's a lot lighter and brighter then I had in mind, it reminds me of Daiquiri Ice ice cream from Baskin Robbins (which makes me think of you Katie!) We might attempt to glaze it with a darker color over it, or tea stain it, or leave it.
We're still deciding, but at least it's no longer white!
So YAH! Progress! Which is good, since we have like,
Oh, 7 WEEKS LEFT!! HOLY COW!


I know, it's hard to tell the color online....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the color, especially if you do a lot of brown like Scott said you were thinking of doing.

misguidedmommy said...

hmmm, it is pretty light, brandons room looks like the green in a pistachio, however new baby codies room is blah and light beige....i think the wall color will be a nice way to accent with

Talia said...

it looks cute! you could do a lot of fun things with that wall color. Paint is so tricky though... I still have a love/hate relationship with some of the colors I picked. :) your hubby did a great job with the bead board, I love that.

Sara said...

Can't wait to see it in person!