such lovely photos, they are so evocative of those last few weeks...they take me right back there. I'm so excited for you to start the journey you are on the edge of, it is full of such beauty, confusion, light, wonder and life. I pray you have a restful, peaceful last 4 weeks.
so cute! ahhhh... there is a BABY in that belly! :) can you believe it?! it is almost time sister! (oh, and your super cute shoes like super cute in the pictures too! :)
oh, that top one is beautiful!! They all are, but that one if my favorite. I like what someone said about you "exuding anticipation". What a great way to describe it. You are almost a MOM!!! :)
Lorie, these are beautiful. Ellie did an amazing job. I hope you are planning on framing these or something because you TOTALLY should. I am just so proud of you. You are already an amazing mother. :) I love you.
10 comments:
such lovely photos, they are so evocative of those last few weeks...they take me right back there. I'm so excited for you to start the journey you are on the edge of, it is full of such beauty, confusion, light, wonder and life. I pray you have a restful, peaceful last 4 weeks.
so cute! ahhhh... there is a BABY in that belly! :) can you believe it?! it is almost time sister! (oh, and your super cute shoes like super cute in the pictures too! :)
You exude anticipation! Beautiful pictures, tripod? Ellie? Scott?
omg only 31 more days holy moly holy cow wowowowowowowoow
oh, that top one is beautiful!! They all are, but that one if my favorite.
I like what someone said about you "exuding anticipation". What a great way to describe it.
You are almost a MOM!!! :)
They're 100% Ellie.
=)
Isn't she awesome?!
Lorie, these are beautiful. Ellie did an amazing job. I hope you are planning on framing these or something because you TOTALLY should. I am just so proud of you. You are already an amazing mother. :) I love you.
You know the bottom one seriously looks like it is out of a magazine! More beautiful than even Julia Roberts. :)
Sooo pretty! You are seriously adorbable and Ellie did such an amazing job.....but dude what is going on with your belly button?
Beautiful!
Post a Comment