haha, oh, and I meant to say too, when I was looking at this post, I was totally singing (in my head) that song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the oompa-loompas sing about the gum-chewing girl. "sewing, sewing, sewing..." lol.
Lookin' good! Love the random design (you know not uniform squares). What are you doing with the bumpers? I'll have to post a picture of my little quilt I'm making Christy, it's actually got that brown with green design from your quilt in it.
The first picture is the beginning of the bumper. The 2nd and 4th are of the quilt. The 3rd was just a fun picture of ALL 40 ties for the bumpers. Oi. That took some time.
6 comments:
How cute! I LOVE the fabrics. It looks like you are doing a really good job too. What is it-- a blanket?
haha, oh, and I meant to say too, when I was looking at this post, I was totally singing (in my head) that song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the oompa-loompas sing about the gum-chewing girl. "sewing, sewing, sewing..."
lol.
Oh cousin, these are beautiful! Is this the bedding? I can't wait to see the finished product. I love the colors! You are simply amazing. :)
Lookin' good! Love the random design (you know not uniform squares). What are you doing with the bumpers? I'll have to post a picture of my little quilt I'm making Christy, it's actually got that brown with green design from your quilt in it.
what ever that thing is it is amazing
The first picture is the beginning of the bumper. The 2nd and 4th are of the quilt. The 3rd was just a fun picture of ALL 40 ties for the bumpers.
Oi.
That took some time.
Post a Comment