Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BFF

Two boys less then two weeks old does not an easy photo shoot make.

Sam was obedient and slept. Henry...not so much.

There are no words for how precious these boys are.

7 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

Oh wow these photos are just priceless. Gosh they are sooo cute I just want to go and snuggle up with them

Talia said...

sigh, little babies. It is making me want to have one! They are so tiny and darling. It is going to be SO fun for them to grow up together as little boy cousins!

knkseals said...

I can tell you that having a nephew even two and a half months close to my little boy is a blast. Plus you have the benefit of having access to each other all the time. It is precious when they start to play and laugh together. And, it is even precious when they climb and throw things together. SO, SO, SO fun!

Sara said...

Okay, I'm all teary. I think I'm way more emotional about this than you all are. I LOVE that last picture. Ugh, you just don't know how special this is! Or maybe you do and I'm just a hormonal mess....

misguidedmommy said...

LOOOOOOOOVE THE NEW HEADER THINGY LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

carol grams said...

okay!! what can a Grams say, but Wow!! Precious, precious, precious!!

Brent and Julie said...

They are so tiny and cute! I can't wait to come hold Henry. I love the change you made to your blog. :)