Because being pregnant with all your sisters-in-law isn't shocking enough....
Oi.
I don't know if I'm proud, embarrassed or just an array of emotions varying somewhere in between.
But seriously, could they have used a picture where I was taking myself less serious??
Double whammy oi.
Okay, you'll have to excuse me. I have to go reread it again (for the fourth time) and laugh at myself.
9 comments:
how funny, I was just getting on your page to quote that very line to you... I love it. "Isn't there anything wrong with these people? They are more wholesome than fresh buttermilk." hehe.
what a cute story and picture of you and your sisters. It was so neat to open up my paper this morning and see a familiar beautiful face!
What a great article!! I love Herb's articles.
LOVE IT! I'm going to go buy the paper! What a great article...in society today...really this type of "family connection" is rare. :) Love you guys!
oh my gosh that is hilarious! I love it!!!!!!!
i also took brandon to see my husbands mom with him wearing a big brother shirt. she sooo didn't get it. She kept saying so what robs your bro, or is it like bro i'm cool. and we were like are you kidding you don't get it. it took her over five minutes to put it together!
You know you are in a cult when.....they write about you in the local paper!!! Ha What a great article. I already emailed it to my mom. Love you!!!!
It breaks my heart that I'm not closer; I'm missing out on all the fun. Dearest Lorie...you are a treasure, niece of mine! You are beautiful, your photography is amazingly aritistic and expressive, and you have blossomed into a young woman full of love, laughter, life, and liberty! God bless you through your labor and delivery. Do keep me posted, darling!
Love, Aunt Angie
Hi Lorie!
I'm Megan Mills' mother and just had to say - what a special time this is in your family. I always knew my best friend Brenda would be a special mom and grandmother. Emily (Megan's sister) and Megan were pregnant at the same time and have babies 7 weeks apart - but all four of you? Wow. God is good! Congratulations to all of you!
any babies yet!!!!!!!!!!
Oh lorie...you are such a blessed woman and a wonderful sister to all these girls. I am so thankful the Lord gave you a family to be a part of, to be proud of, and to experience life (literally and figuratively) with. Many blessings to you and all the Chambless family.
Post a Comment