Lorie and son arrived home today around 11:30am following the three whirlwind days at the hospital. They are both trying to rest and feed and are both very healthy (dad's main concern). I'll let Lorie post the rest of the info when she gets up and around to doing (possibly tomorrow) since she's already bummed the word is out and spreading. It's hard to keep things quiet in our family. And having an article in the local paper doesn't help, either.
I will say it was very exciting to have cousin, Brooke Elizabeth, born the same day at the same hospital just four rooms down from us. For many reasons, we'll cherish Saturday, September 15, 2007.
Please continue praying for Lorie's strength to return and pain to subside and for the baby's health as well. I on purpose left out all the details so Uncle Marky's sign gets the proper recognition.
-Daddy
20 comments:
Congratulations!! Thanks for posting, Scott...we were all wondering when we'd see something here.
The babies are ADORABLE! And I'm glad Lorie is recovering...I'm looking forward to reading her first post as a new mommy.
Praying for speedy recoveries and lots of rest!
WOOO HOOOO!!! what a story!! Can't wait to hear the rest! Congrats, cute yummy Chambless family... Hooray Henry!
A thousand congrats!!!
ohhhhhhhh Lorie Beth..you're a Mommy! He is amazing. I hope you are feeling better soon. I know how painful a c-section is, so hopefully you will be up and about quickly. That picture of him yawning is priceless!
Beautiful babies! Congratulations to the new parents!
O he's just beautiful!!!!!!!! both of them are!
Congrats! I hope you are feeling better soon Lorie! You're baby boy is beautiful. Can't wait to hear the rest of the story and see more pictures.
YAY! I was hoping you would get to return to the comfort of your home today. Henry is such a handsome little guy and I can't wait to see him again soon! I'm so sorry you're in so much pain, but before you know it you'll be feeling better and enjoying all the little changes in YOUR SON! Wow, isn't that surreal, YOUR SON! YAY!
Congrats! So glad you are home and safe with a boy (just like you thought right?)
Hang in there with the recovery. I had an emergency c after a long labor and what I learned is you must be very very gentle with yourself...take all the help you can get, I pushed it and ended up with an infection...not worth it.
I'll be praying that your recovery will be a nice calm one and that you are able to thoroughly enjoy that little wonder!
HOW INCREDIBLE!!! What a fun story - how PERFECT is God's timing?? :) The babies are absolutely precious and that picture of the two of them is priceless. Hope your recovery is quick and as painless as possible. God bless your new family!
What a beautiful son God has blessed you with! Congratulations to all of you!
Susan Baldwin
(Megan Mills' mom)
I can't stand it, he's sooo precious...Oh Henry Scott I can not WAIT to gobble you up (By the way, every time I say Henry Scott I have a quick flash of thinking he's related to Lukas and Nathan - for those of you who got that including Lorie, how embarrasing that I just admitted that huh?) ;-) Can't wait to see you soon! :-)
im back i cant get over it hes sooo teeny and perfect and i want to hug you all
Good job on the post Scott! You are definitely a proud daddy. :) I am so excited for your new family. Lorie, I can't wait to hear more!!! And see more pictures!!! He is beautiful. Good job mama. :) I love you both dearly and I love Henry Scott!!!! Can't wait to talk to you soon.
Love always, Emily
i hope you are recovering well from the surgery. lucky you, now you have your own personal reminder of your delivery like me. every time i see the remnants of that scar i find myself getting all teary at remembering the moment i became a mom. so personal to me!
Congratulations and God's rich blessings on you both. He is a beautiful boy with a proud name and what a wonderful story about being born with his cousin. :) Praying for speedy recovery and looking forward to seeing lots more pictures!
love,
Rachel and Mike
Congrats! Can't wait to hear details. The sign is awesome & the shot of the two cousins is PRICELESS. What a wonderful blessing indeed.
Okay, I know you just had a baby and all... but that was like days ago.... whole DAYS. Get cracking missy, your blogging public is waiting : )
Congradulations, I guess it is boy material I have to get for a blanket! Except, I dont have to send it to you, I am going to give it to you in person!!
I don't even know what to say, he is so precious and I am so happy for you. I hope you are adjusting very well to mommyhood and that you are feeling much better.
I am so GLAD that YOU are a mommy now!! Soon I will come love all over your little one just as you have done to mine. :)
you're in my prayers, all of you.
Post a Comment