Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloweenie

He's going to hate me for this when he's older....

Doesn't it look like we're roasting him over an open flame?
Hot dogs on the grill are the best!

6 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

I was soooo hoping someone would use this costume because I just think it is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it he's soooo cute! Now I really want to come over and snack on his feets!

scottland said...

is his head on fire?

Kate said...

I love it (the Halloweenie)!! And thanks for your idea for my own costume...believe it or not I had thought about being Pippi Longstocking and doing the red wig thing...but nope. We ended up not doing anything. Gosh, we're old and lame!
Anyway, I know you're the photo girl, so I have to ask, do you have a Canon or a Nikon? (I have a Nikon) Do you shoot mostly manual, or with the auto settings? Do you edit your pics, and if so what software do you use? I'd really like to start taking some more advanced pics, and not be one of those people who think their stuff is all that because they have a kick-butt camera, but not a lot of skill. Now I'm rambling, and didn't mean for this to be so long...anyway, looks like you and your clan had a great Halloween!

Margie said...

I love his costume. Too cute. And yes, he'll hate you someday for it but hopefully will know you were just having fun.

Barbie said...

If he's anything like his daddy...I think he'll be pretty proud of his first costume! SUPER CUTE! I'll have to forward you on an e-mail Misha sent. One of her friend's babies was also a "Halloweenie" and mom and dad were the condiments. (I don't think they were creative enough to come up with the nickname "Halloweenie" or roast their hot dog :) ) I really need to come visit because he is getting so big.

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L pictures you took at the beach. He's going to break some hearts with those big blues :)

bandofbrothers said...

ok, so you know your brain is fried when you don't get the joke till you read all the comments....Awesome picture!