Metallica, GNR, Cream, Poison, Alice Cooper, Pat Benatar.
It's the sound of Scott's fingers growing slowly arthritic.
Do you feel that?
It's Scott catching some wicked air as he leaps and kicks his way through each song.
Do you see that?
Stars, lines, circles, lit up in array of colors.
The long awaited package arrived today.
And with it, new songs, and a shiny, black, wireless guitar to top it off.
It is a happy home we have tonight.
8 comments:
ROCK ON!
Oh, and LOVE the new page header. I think I'm going to have to do something with mine soon.
oh my gosh, I am busting up. I'm glad these scenes don't only happen in my house. Lar and Ella now play Dance Dance Revolution. Aye Aye Aye.
Um, is that the new version of guitar hero? I had to get John in here to inspect the photo, and he thinks so. Please forgive our ignorance of this all-important shiny new toy.
that's GOT to be guitar hero III!! my husband got it just a couple nights ago, as well . . . yes. this scene is all too familiar in my home! i tried and tried, but couldn't get him to wait until Christmas!! LOL.
omg this is awesome! rock on dude. i want one...hmm maybe not i would be ashamed to be playing cher on my guitar
Rock on, Scott!
What a beautiful banner picture!! That one is truly a keeper. (oh and it helps that you are beautiful people!)
I too am feeling the pain in my fret hand as I'm working my way through the medium level songs...
what wedding in 2 weeks? I'm kicking ass and taking names as a wannabe rock star!
oh, but I apparently suck at the blues...damn Stevie Ray Vaughan...
Hmmmmm, I don't have any idea what you are talking about. What is this x-box contraption you are all speaking of?
Post a Comment