Lorie, this is such a precious picture. Who took it? I want to see more pics of you and Henry together!! :) And Scott with Henry too! What about Roxy and Henry? I love you Lorie. I got your message and will try to call you back soon. I love you!!!
i heart this picture. i still can't figure out who he looks more like. what do you guys think, more like mom or dad. and seriously i just want to come rub his head once its so dang cute
5 comments:
Lorie, this is such a precious picture. Who took it? I want to see more pics of you and Henry together!! :) And Scott with Henry too! What about Roxy and Henry? I love you Lorie. I got your message and will try to call you back soon. I love you!!!
yeah, love continues to grow, change, change again as you watch your children grow and change...grams
Is this his USC outfit...he's too cute!
i heart this picture. i still can't figure out who he looks more like. what do you guys think, more like mom or dad. and seriously i just want to come rub his head once its so dang cute
such a cute little bug. I love the new banner picture. The way he is looking up at you is absolutely priceless.
Post a Comment