wait when did he start getting chubbs? hes getting so big already wow
After seeing that adorable picture I am feeling another baby fix coming!
oh Henry, when do i get to babysit again?
Lorie,You sly little devil. We had no idea you were snooping around our site:) It's okay though, we appreciate it.
okay, I love the power button pumpkin... your husband is a nerd. oh and your baby is freakin' adorable!
This is my fav. picture of him...he is so dang cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wait when did he start getting chubbs? hes getting so big already wow
After seeing that adorable picture I am feeling another baby fix coming!
oh Henry, when do i get to babysit again?
Lorie,
You sly little devil. We had no idea you were snooping around our site:) It's okay though, we appreciate it.
okay, I love the power button pumpkin... your husband is a nerd. oh and your baby is freakin' adorable!
This is my fav. picture of him...he is so dang cute!
Post a Comment