I'm jealous... I love this show. I'm going to have to find a way to get my fix. :) by the way, it was SO fun to see you and sweet Henry the other day. Your house, your baby, and you are all so lovely. but I didn't realize how late I was in getting there until I got your message after I got home. I'm sorry! I'm becoming one of those late people... sheesh. :)
4 comments:
This is pretty much the only reason I wish I had cable.
boo hoo.
don't worry summer...I'll post highlights=)
I'm so glad you mentioned this so I can make sure it's recording. Yeah!! There are hardly any shows I'm into this year so I need a good one!
I'm jealous... I love this show. I'm going to have to find a way to get my fix. :)
by the way, it was SO fun to see you and sweet Henry the other day. Your house, your baby, and you are all so lovely.
but I didn't realize how late I was in getting there until I got your message after I got home. I'm sorry! I'm becoming one of those late people... sheesh. :)
Post a Comment