Hilarious. Reminds me of when Samuel scooted and got his legs stuck in the slats of his crib. I'm scared to leave him alone now because he might run away!!!
By the way, Roxie was a big help when she was over here. Anytime Sammy would cry she would rush to his aid... this usually got him more flustered, but she would get right in his face to make sure he was okay... she is like a miniature Lassie.
8 comments:
Hilarious. Reminds me of when Samuel scooted and got his legs stuck in the slats of his crib. I'm scared to leave him alone now because he might run away!!!
By the way, Roxie was a big help when she was over here. Anytime Sammy would cry she would rush to his aid... this usually got him more flustered, but she would get right in his face to make sure he was okay... she is like a miniature Lassie.
ok, those motorcyle jammies are just adorable. I have the same exact play mobile.
holy cow he's a super scooter!
i have that same mat i wonder where i put mine?
This is hilarious cuz! Wow. I love you!
Have you ever seen the Good Dog Carl books? Your pup reminds me of a miniature Carl.
That Henry, looks like he's a mover and a shaker.
I'll try not to leave the same comment three times today.
He's getting too big for his britches :) We also have an ever present dog sitter. You'll appreciate it when Henry is older :)
Whoa..big stuff!!! ;) I remember when Gracie scooted off the play mat. Brent came in and accused me of leaving her in the middle of the floor. :)
i love this, how do they scoot so much when they can barely do anything else? funny boys.
haha we have the same play gym too.
Post a Comment