poor thing... but it makes a FUNNY picture! :) And I highly doubt it was you, there MUST have been something wrong with the darn stool. I wondered the same thing as emilypie. Must be the blogger mentality: "Oh, no, I broke the stool and fell! Sweetie, grab the camera quick, this would make a GREAT blog post..." hehe
4 comments:
oh sweetie! scott probably used a jigsaw to loosen up the joints first...he can be a jerk like that.
merry early christmas!
love you!
what I want to know is how did you train Scott to jump up and grab the camera when this happened? ha!
wow i love your bathroom!
poor thing... but it makes a FUNNY picture! :) And I highly doubt it was you, there MUST have been something wrong with the darn stool.
I wondered the same thing as emilypie. Must be the blogger mentality: "Oh, no, I broke the stool and fell! Sweetie, grab the camera quick, this would make a GREAT blog post..." hehe
Post a Comment