Babies who are teething, therefore fussy. ALOT.
Babies who have a bad tummy and/or are constipated. (In my case AND)
Baby swings that turn off automatically even when you don't set them on a timer.
The unreachable baby boogers and ear wax.
Baby nails that seem to need clipping daily.
A baby so tired he keeps rubbing his eyes and face, yet refuses to sleep longer than 20 minutes.
Being exhausted but unable to fall back asleep after the 4 am feeding my son has decided he wants to pick back up.
Fighting a cold and not being babied anymore because, well, I have a baby.
7 comments:
Babies ARE a lot of work, aren't they???
you are such a good little mommy though.
Oh no! Poor you, with all of this going on! I see why you are telling me to enjoy my time now...looking back, it must all seem so much EASIER when they are still in the womb, even if their presence makes it all worth so worth it! Luckily Henry's just the most darling boy in the world!
Thanks for the comment by the way; I know you are right that I just need to chill out and enjoy my time! Part of the emotional rollercoaster is swooping from zen-like acceptance of this fact to totally irrational irritation at having no control. I am striving to stay zen. Ommm! ; )
still making me want one ;)
John got Ollie baby Mozart for Christmas and Ollie is screeching with joy watching it, as I write this! Cute pic of Henry.
The unreachable baby boogers
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DRIVES ME NUTS
every single one of those things that bug are things bugging me this week as well. other than the swing one...we never got batteries for our swing! he just sits in it poor guy.
not being babied anymore really kinda makes me sad.
Gosh...been there, done it all, not only with my three but with all the extended family, too....including you, darling niece! I've wiped both of your ends on numerous occasions!
Love you!
Aunt Angie
Post a Comment