So ever since I discovered blogs I would read pretty much any blog that Emery would link on her blog roll. Dooce quickly became a favorite. I've never encountered anyone so sarcastic, some one so extremely dry. Her blog is quite contagious. But having a baby has significantly decreased the amount of time I can sit and read blogs, something that used to be such a favorite past time. So I finally had a few spare moments (well, there were like a thousand other things I should have been doing, but come on, we all need moments to vedge) so I checked in on her. And discovered this blog. Which then led me to this blog. This woman's photography is amazing (especially for someone who as she puts is "non-techy") and her story is truly one of a kind. So many of the things she's done or has written about I long to experience. But we all have our own roads to travel.
Her road just comes with pictures of a coyote.
And a Vespa.
Enjoy.
4 comments:
I heart Dooce! It is border line scary how often I quote her, or say, "Dooce did this ..." Usually, my husband just rolls his eyes. I've been reading her site since late 2003. I don't think I've missed a beat yet.
how strange is it that i was pushing add comment as your comment popped up on my computer. also, i too heart dooce, and amalah AND YOU!
I actually think Misha told me about this "Dooce" last time she was here. Didn't she quit her job because people pay her to advertise on her blog? Must be nice!
Also, those pictures of Henry are edible!
I loooooove Emery's blog too. Thanks for thing link to Dooce. Awesome blog!
Post a Comment