Lorie, I can't believe how fast Henry is growing! By the way, did you purposely name Henry after Julia Roberts' Henry? I have meant to ask you that for a while, just because that would be so perfect, you looking like her and all. :) Call me Cuz! We need to talk and catch up!!! Love you!
nope, and the day she had her Henry I called and told Scott we couldn't name our son (if we had a son=) Henry because then everyone would think we copied her. But we didn't Scott has liked that name since before we were pregnant=) Yes, we need to catch up Em! love you!
3 comments:
such pretty pictures Lorie. even the one with saliva!
Lorie, I can't believe how fast Henry is growing! By the way, did you purposely name Henry after Julia Roberts' Henry? I have meant to ask you that for a while, just because that would be so perfect, you looking like her and all. :) Call me Cuz! We need to talk and catch up!!! Love you!
nope, and the day she had her Henry I called and told Scott we couldn't name our son (if we had a son=) Henry because then everyone would think we copied her. But we didn't Scott has liked that name since before we were pregnant=)
Yes, we need to catch up Em! love you!
Post a Comment