He was giving me this lip as we waited in the waiting room. Then he gave this lip to the nurse. Like he knew what was coming. Then he gave me this lip when we got home. And in the tub tonight. Like he knows that I let them do it to him. And my heart hurts.
9 comments:
Oh no! What a face...sounds like a smart, intuitive kid to me!
Hang in there, mama. Next time you should try to talk the doctor into giving him shots at the park or an ice cream parlor...Henry'd never see it coming!
Ooh, I know he's sad and hurting, but that is the cutest face! Makes me that much more excited for my little boy to get here.
Aw!!! Poor little guy! Just so stinkin' cute with his little lip out. Life is sure rough sometimes.
I'd be tempted to bring him back just to get that adorable lip again...without the shots of course :)
Check out the link on my last post. It takes you back to a picture of Aubrey at the same age. I think her thighs were double the size of Henrys :) Thank goodness she's thinned down :)
pooooooor bubby. life is rough.
It is heartbreaking as a mother, isn't it? Annabelle got shots recently too, and the looks she gave me were painfully pathetic.
I'm so sorry for your poor little guy, but that face is precious.
this face is the worst. i want to cry for him. but at the same time it makes me laugh because it reminds me of brandon and he still makes that face at two...only he knows hes doing it now. he is so so so cute though
I love that picture, I htink it is so cute!
isn't that just the WORST?!! talk about making your heart hurt!!
Post a Comment