
PJ Monday could not have come at a better time. I got the flu bug. I don't know if I've ever had the flu this bad. Come to think of it, I don't recall ever getting this kind of flu. I always end up with the stomach flu. But this was head exploding, ache-y body, just-kill-me-now kind of flu. Of course, I've never had the flu and the year I have a baby, someone who needs
me regardless of the circumstances, and I get the flu. Nothing like nursing and wrapping yourself in the blanket at the same time because you have chills. They say to nurse when you're sick, but sheesh, I don't want him to get this. And from the look in those eyes I already fear the worse. That and the fact that he's been screaming at me all morning. A pain cry. One that I can't do anything about. And it breaks my heart.
7 comments:
No fun! Hope you feel better. Maybe he will take one of those long naps today and you can take one right along with him.
glad to see everything is going great while I'm at work.
Gotta love those pouty lips!
Get well!
I think Henry is sporting his sexy, kissy lips look. So sorry you're feeling under the weather. I had that same flu bug last summer, I hadn't felt that sick in a LONG time. The worst part about it was I didn't really "look" sick I just felt awful.
Get better soon!
I really hope you feel better soon! I had that nightmare flu a few weeks ago that landed me in the hospital, and I couldn't imagine trying to manage that AND a baby, as I could barely take care of myself. I hope it's a quickie that leaves you, without infecting the rest of your household, very soon!
Geez he's looking more and more like a toddler than little Henry every other post!!
I figured something came up, we can take pictures anytime, I'm just thinking out loud here, but Henry seems like a much better model than me, perhaps you should photog him, and not me...
D-
oh man being sick with a kiddo to care for is the worst but at least he isn't sick too...hopefully if the little man does pick it up you will be feeling tip top by then and not be too tired out by it!~
Those pictures of Henry and Scott are priceless.
Post a Comment