Saturday, January 26, 2008

cuteness

My latest second shooter...

Ain't he cute?

8 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

I guess it makes sense to train your honey--otherwise, who is going to take fabulous pictures of you 24/7, right???

mrs schienbein said...

awe...you've trained him well Lorie...what a good little husband!!

Emily Main said...

Dipping you nib in the office ink eh? ;D

See Sherm Blog said...

haha. I've seen Kyle's pics... he could never be my 2nd shooter. Lucky you. Kyle could be my assistant though... but only to carry my camer bag and ladder.
This pic is awesome!

misguidedmommy said...

YAY! VERY CUTE!

natasha | sohobutterfly said...

Love this pic - it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis if you ever need me to help out let me know I'd love to!! Although with help like that I won't be surprised if my phone never rings!!
I'm sorry for not calling you back last night...tough weekend!!
Love ya, oh and Scott's okay to!!

D-

Lindsey Woodland said...

Hey Lorie-
Such a cute picture! I put up some pictures on my blog of our tattoos. Talk to you soon