So
PJ Monday went down the tubes. We were at the mall by 10 am today, to attempt a cheesy valentines picture with all SEVEN of the
cham fam kiddos. And did I mention that 4 out of the 7 are 4 months old and younger??? What were we thinking? Surprisingly we got a decent picture (I don't know how to use my scanner or I would share with you the madness that is our family). I've started to realize that anything with us girls will now, forever be, an event. Gone are the days we can jump in the car and go shopping without some serious orchestrating of car seats or baby sitters or feeding schedules. And since none of us are even close to being done having kids (Lord willing), there is no end insight to all the mayhem. You should have seen us, each with a stroller, and Mama2 pushing a stroller loaded with all the big kids. Then came lunch, with 4 tables pushed together, surrounded by 5 strollers,
umpteen hot dog on a sticks and lemonades. We were quite the freak show. And I wouldn't change it for the world.
In other news, this is Henry's latest face. He likes to bite his lips.

Tonight we discovered one of reasons for making this face.
Way to go buddy, that's what happens when you wait 4 days to do your business.

The entire time I was changing him
(and fighting every urge in my body to not gag all over him)
I kept singing in my head
"Taking care of business...."
10 comments:
I bet the picture turned out fabulous! How lucky are you guys to have each other through all of this.
and there is nothing like poo-explosion... way to go Henry!
Hello from a perfect stranger :) I just happened to be reading your blog and my 4yo son came by just in time to see your son's blowout picture. He said "Wow mom that's a Yot(Lot) of Poop!" And then in a way that can only come from a boy/men, he says "AWESOME"
Oh this world of boys! It's a blast! Thanks for sharing your heart and your journey of motherhood!
Do any of you have an extra copy you can mail me??? I want a Valentine from the Cham Fam to show off up here! :-)
I can't wait to see the picture! I'm sure it turned out A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Lovin' Henry's new face....not so much his poo :) I do NOT miss breast milk poopies, YUCK! (Not that any poop is good)
I'm jealous-I wish I was a freak show:) When my sister Jessica comes to Cali with her 4 girls and combines them with my 3 boys we are a bit of a spectacle too. I wish that were my every day.
What a perfect summation of our day! And I'm glad you girls with just the one kid wouldn't change it for the world because I'm starting to fear you're going to run when you see me and my three kiddos coming. I'll go crazy without you!
This poop picture ranks right up there with the pee stick for me.
No that's a picture he'll be proud of someday. Wow-what a disaster!
I am so jealous of your big family! I have one sibling who has no interest in having children, and Mario has two who feel the same. I grew up the oldest of 11 cousins on one side, 4 on the other, and have always loved big family gatherings. Few of our friends want to have kids, either. I feel like, to make up for the lack of cousins, Mario and I should have lots of kids. But I don't have him on board with more than two yet. Boo.
By the way, I might have to steal your idea of having a PJ day! I love it. Tuesday and Friday are the days I have no classes so I might have to declare one of them for that purpose!
really love the first face
AND THANK GOD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TAKING PICS OF MY BOYS POOPING!
Post a Comment