Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The meeting of Men

Mini Men.

For the second day in a row I felt the walls of my house closing in on me and had to get out. Thankfully Davi had invited me to lunch. Call it a play date. Or a girly luncheon, or just an excuse to get together. Either way it was a ball. Gretchen and Elijah came, and Davi had her little trio, and even Ms. Ellie stopped in for a bit. Long enough to get some snuggles in. Here are some cute shots of Ollie and Henry, getting their snuggles on with Ellie, and enjoying a little male hand holding as well.


How cute is Henry holding Ollie's hand???

It was much to excitement for Ollie to handle.

5 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

The meeting of mini men--LOL!you are too funny Lorie. And yes, Henry is such a sweetie for holding Ollie's hand--I must have missed that while boiling eggs. I think I have a shot of Ollie sucking on Henry's hand though. I still can't believe Ollie just konked out like that--what a wild party animal!

gretchen said...

the boys are too cute. too bad lijah was too cranky to participate. im looking forward to meeting again!

Crystal said...

They are too cute for words!!

anna joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anna joy said...

how cute, fallen asleep in the last one!! And wow, I'm so flattered to be on your list of photog's that inspire you! Thank you!!