Tuesday, January 01, 2008

So I have a new addiction...

This is just naughty...

Seriously people, I could spend days, DAYS oogling all the lovely things.
And as someone who thoroughly enjoys creating crafty treasures, this is like a mecca of inspiration and admiration.

Be warned...

7 comments:

jenn said...

Oh Lorie,
You are so 2007... I've been browsing this all year. Trying to steal creative ideas of course. I never end up doing anything but it's still fun to parouse (sp?) I totally get the addiction! :) Now everyone needs to start putting stuff on there and making some dough!

See Sherm Blog said...

My friend JUST told me about this. Its pretty awesome! Never bought anything though... but have been close. It is very addicting!!

The Norvells said...

hahahah...you and my sister in law have lots in common. As for me...I am about as crafty as you little son is right about now :>). My mom and sister got all the crafty genes. I loved your Christmas pics. So fun! Glad to see that you had a wonderful holiday season.

Emily Main said...

yes. that site is painfully addicting!

Talia said...

oh yes. Etsy is a wonderland!! I can't believe how lovely, charming, and unique all of that stuff is. Very tempting (to buy) and inspiring (to make!).
you could totally have your own Etsy shop with all your creative crafty talent.

Jenn said...

I love Etsy! Its such a wonderful thing to support an artist first hand. Everyone I have worked with, and bought from has been absolutely amazing. There is so much talent there.
Yes you really should get your own shop. What I have seen of your photography is brilliant. It would do well in Etsy land. The whole process is pretty stress free, especially for us busy mothers.

Lydia said...

I haven't allowed myself to look through the site too much, knowing that I would get addicted! But maybe just a teensy look....

[no one sees Lydia for the next three hours....]