Henry-EEEeee, oh, oh, ak...Love, Olliep.s. that was Ollie's response to watching Henry. His eyes were super big and he was very excited.
So I'm having a really rough week at work, and that just totally made it better : )
Too cute! Your husband's facial expressions are ALMOST as hilarious as your son's ;) hehe
I love that baby's laugh! Too cute.
oohh, why didn't we get video of the hour of crying?? hee hee
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Henry-
EEEeee, oh, oh, ak...
Love, Ollie
p.s. that was Ollie's response to watching Henry. His eyes were super big and he was very excited.
So I'm having a really rough week at work, and that just totally made it better : )
Too cute! Your husband's facial expressions are ALMOST as hilarious as your son's ;) hehe
I love that baby's laugh! Too cute.
oohh, why didn't we get video of the hour of crying?? hee hee
Post a Comment