Those are so cute! Did you make them? If so, you are awesome. You could sell those!
They came out great Lorie! Auntie is going to LOVE them!
these are awesome lorie!
Wow! Did you sew those??
Beautiful!
Beautiful my dear cousin, as always. Now....about my wedding present... :) Love you!
So so so cute!
Is it possible to learn this talent now? Or is this something you were brought up with and I have no hope of doing? These are so cute. I love these little blankets all you girls have. Such crafty talent.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those are so cute! Did you make them? If so, you are awesome. You could sell those!
They came out great Lorie! Auntie is going to LOVE them!
these are awesome lorie!
Wow! Did you sew those??
Beautiful!
Beautiful my dear cousin, as always. Now....about my wedding present... :) Love you!
So so so cute!
Is it possible to learn this talent now? Or is this something you were brought up with and I have no hope of doing? These are so cute. I love these little blankets all you girls have. Such crafty talent.
Post a Comment