Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mini men part deux

Sad that only the boys get their pictures taken and the closest you get to any of us girls is a shoe.

Attack of the mini drummers. Gretchen might just have been the coolest thing ever because she had African drums. Drums the size of Finn and Calvin. Needless to say, it wasn't our quietest lunch but they definitely were occupied.

4 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

I think I have a LOVELY fullsized picture of your shoes on my camera too. And yes, Gretchen is just about the coolest thing on earth with her African drums..her beaded doorway...I almost went to target today for some techdecks!

gretchen said...

yay ive been hoping some pictures would come of this! such cute boys!! mike kept talking about how adorable henry is.

MacD Kids said...

Okay, how does Davi ALWAYS seem to have ALL THREE of her boys coordinating??? I just do not understand, I can't even seem to make my kids match individually (now that Macy has quite the opinion) let alone match each other! Ah, yet another thing I envy about you perfect Bakersfield moms! :-)

bandofbrothers said...

Ay, Karumba Katie! You found me out! Coordinating my boys is my little coping mechanism on how to get out the door in the morning. Seriously, it is so crippling for me to have to THINK in the morning, that I usually resort to uniforms--that day happened to be the rust/aqua uniform. The boys will hate me for this in a few years, but by then I figure they can dress themselves:)