Today Bryce and Kelly got married.
And it was beautiful.
And sweet.
And fun.
We laughed, we prayed, we sung, we danced, we ate, and most importantly-we photoged!!!!
David and I had a ball, and to top it all I got to ride in a fire truck, and ring the siren and wear the head set and everything. It was RAD.
10 comments:
I found you via a friend thru her emilypie photo submission and you are amazing at what you do!
Your Henry is so cute and this looks like a beautiful wedding. You can tell they are so in love!
Thanks for the super quick pictures of the wedding. I was bummed to not be there and see Bryce looking so grown up in person! =)
GREAT pictures! And the fire engine ride sounds like a blast!
YAY for a few quick uploads of Bryce's wedding!!! I almost cried that I couldn't make it back to Cali to be there - he's one of my bestest friends!!! Can't wait to see the rest of 'em!
sooooooooooooo jealous you got to ride in a firetruck!!!Beautiful pics--I knew you would do an awesome job!
wow, tey're a beautiful couples. And I'm sure your pictures did them and their wedding proud!
what was I even trying to type up there??? My goodness.
"Wow, they are a beautiful couple." There. :)
Oh, and I think it's so neat that you and your bro get to do these things together. How fun!!
So proud of my sis! Way to go Lor! You are awesome!
yay! i wanna see more!!
i loved watching you work!!! i can't wait to see the pictures!!!
And even my husband, the complainer of all complainers when it comes to taking pictures, said that the pictures were going to turn out "really cool." In a man's lingo, i think that means you did a really good job! :)
LOVE the second photo with the awesome lens flare!!
Post a Comment