deep breath. No I am not pregnant.

These are the diapers you will one day wear. Your mommy is silly. I asked your Auntie Red to pick us up some diapers when she went to Sam's Club. She called to verify a size. When she read the weight to me it seemed right. Then when I got home the ginormous box of diapers and used like 4 of them I realize, silly diaper company- You are so off when it comes to sizes/weight! So even though you are not conceived and I don't know when you will be, you already have a box of diapers in the attic- with your name on it!
Love you,
Mom
P.S. Henry says Hi.
1 comment:
Mark and I get teary eyed when we look at Sam's little diapers. Can you believe our baby boys used to be that small?!
Ahhh... it won't be long before they are off to college and getting married. :)
Post a Comment