Yummy! It sounds totally "sacreligious", but I don't think I've had starbucks in months...with them on practically EVERY corner! You may have just inspired me to pop in for a pick-me-up!
Super cute new header!I totally want to join in on these photo contests, but I need a new camera to do that!
I love this! I hope I can capture something as fun this week!
Mmmmmmmmmm, Starbucks. You don't want to see how many things are written on my bevvy sleeve though! *lol*
only if it was in a red cup!!
I'm wondering what's in the cup. The 1/2 has me intrigued!
Yum! Great shot. I love the hand on the cup and the blurred background.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yummy! It sounds totally "sacreligious", but I don't think I've had starbucks in months...with them on practically EVERY corner! You may have just inspired me to pop in for a pick-me-up!
Super cute new header!
I totally want to join in on these photo contests, but I need a new camera to do that!
I love this! I hope I can capture something as fun this week!
Mmmmmmmmmm, Starbucks. You don't want to see how many things are written on my bevvy sleeve though! *lol*
only if it was in a red cup!!
I'm wondering what's in the cup.
The 1/2 has me intrigued!
Yum! Great shot. I love the hand on the cup and the blurred background.
Post a Comment