beautiful, just beautiful. All of it-- the background, your niece, and the photgraphy! oooh, it makes me so excited to have you take our pictures again!!! I'll be calling you soon. ;)
These are so sweet. Yesterday in a fit of exhaustion I watched You've Got Mail for the hundredmillionth time...twirling...just reminded me that I'm glad I did.
That is one cute lil girl! Great photos! Umm would you mind asking your SIL where she got that dress? That is exactly the kind of dress I've been looking for for my lil girl for Easter!
6 comments:
Seriously could these kids be any more precious!!
Love the white borders!!
;)
Bro
Okay, I think this series may have to go in that long picture frame ...too perfect!
beautiful, just beautiful. All of it-- the background, your niece, and the photgraphy!
oooh, it makes me so excited to have you take our pictures again!!! I'll be calling you soon. ;)
these are great pictures that any parent would LOVE to have for many years down the road of their kid. beautiful.
These are so sweet. Yesterday in a fit of exhaustion I watched You've Got Mail for the hundredmillionth time...twirling...just reminded me that I'm glad I did.
That is one cute lil girl! Great photos! Umm would you mind asking your SIL where she got that dress? That is exactly the kind of dress I've been looking for for my lil girl for Easter!
Post a Comment