Thursday, April 10, 2008

I can't believe it's Not Starbucks


So while there really is only a dollar difference in cost I think I would actually buy the McDonalds frape over the over-priced, pretentious frappuccino any day.
Today, the Lovely Ellie volunteered to watch my child whilst I went and did an in-home session for a mother with a LOT of children. I had to pay her for her generosity in gourmet cheeseburgers and frapes. She preferred the perfectly chocolate-y mochaish Mocha frape, while I thoroughly enjoyed the buttery, creamy caramel. Both full of delicious yumminess.

8 comments:

IndianaJones said...

oh dear does this mean my husband will be out of a job?
I haven't even been to McD's in years so I can't say I'm going to run out and try them but I'll trust you that they're better.

Cheeziemommie said...

oooh so glad to hear your reviews on these! I've been too nervous to try but I did get a sampling of one of their iced vanilla coffees that was quite tasty so I WAS getting braver :)
PS I heard that they are giving away freebie McCafes on Mondays!

Getting Ready for 30 said...

hmmmm... I've heard from a number of people that these are pretty darn good!!! I'm just gonna HAVE to go out and get one now!!!

Brent and Julie said...

I was wondering if those were any good. Hmmm...I will have to try one now.

bandofbrothers said...

Mmmm, looks "de-wiscious" as Calvin would say!Love you babes!

misguidedmommy said...

IVE BEEN DYING TO TRY THIS

mrs schienbein said...

So I didn't even know that some McDonalds are carrying these, but tonight I had a 32 ounce Sweet Tea for $1.00. I don't know if it's an Oregon thing (I'm pretty sure we don't have them in Washington), but it was pretty stinking good!

Cheeziemommie said...

I tried the caramel one this weekend! SO yummy! But they don't sell zucchini nut muffins so that's what'll keep me crawling back to Starbucks! :)