loves it
So cute!! I'm sure that would make anybody smile as they did laundry. :-)
There's so much more of it too :)
aw.. that is too cute ;)
Nothing cuter than baby jeans!! Seriously!! And to know in a few years you'll be washing mud and grass out of the knees...even better!!:)
it's so true.
oh man that is purdy cute! :)
by the way, did you know I tagged you a while back? You definitely don't have to do it if you don't want to, but I thought you might enjoy it. :)http://joyouslittlewife.blogspot.com/2008/04/purse-game.html
Post a Comment
8 comments:
loves it
So cute!! I'm sure that would make anybody smile as they did laundry. :-)
There's so much more of it too :)
aw.. that is too cute ;)
Nothing cuter than baby jeans!! Seriously!! And to know in a few years you'll be washing mud and grass out of the knees...even better!!
:)
it's so true.
oh man that is purdy cute! :)
by the way, did you know I tagged you a while back? You definitely don't have to do it if you don't want to, but I thought you might enjoy it. :)
http://joyouslittlewife.blogspot.com/2008/04/purse-game.html
Post a Comment