Thursday, May 15, 2008

breaking Rules

So while this isn't the perfect example of shooting in thirds
I love it anyways, and this is my submission.
And don't you just love his little teeth?

Have you exposed yourself yet?

Exposaroonie - Expose Yourself

6 comments:

Emily Main said...

I totally think it works! When I was creating that challenge, after actually reading about the rule of thirds, I was like, "This isn't at all what I wanted for the challenge!" .. but I couldn't very well just title it, "Off-centered" could I? ... but shh.. don't tell anyone. :D

Rach said...

Super cute! I don't care if it fits the criteria perfectly or not. It is one stinkin' adorable picture! He is so precious.
Oh, if you haven't already, check out Amy's blog. :)

Steph Corwin said...

This is too adorable, i can almost smell the baby smell

Dallas said...

What a great photo...

Lindsey Woodland said...

I know, I totally need to come and visit. I can't wait to meet Henry in person (and see you of course!!)

Talia said...

this is so very adorable!! No surprise there. :)