So last week my brother and were blessed to photograph the amazingly talented, ridiculously good-looking Jared and Mary Beth. We met them at a
wedding awhile back and we were both blown away by their southern charm (well her southern charm anyway=) and awe inspiring musical talents. While this was more my brothers session than mine, I was there merely to distract-errr I mean, help my brother, I thought I'd test out some of my new
rad actions on a few of them. So let me know what you think, and show my
brother some love. Tell him how amazing his pictures are!
Although I do think almost all of these are in fact mine, except for the train picture.
On the first two I used Boutwell Magic Glass, Pro Retouch and I made their eyes
Pop. Although I don't think the quality on blogger is showing how truly amazing the colors are. And I'm still getting the hang of these actions and haven't quite figured out how to use several at a time to get an effect that I like. But I'm playing around with them and having a ball! Totally worth the money.


On this one I used Grunge Rock.

I think I used Oh Snap on this one?

Good vs. Evil? Maybe? Crap, I can't remember.

Prettyizer. Apropos no?

My bro showing some rad skillz Yo.
Who am I?


Love you bro! We need to do more of this.
6 comments:
These are great!!! Okay, so I went to that website... do you have Photoshop CS2?! I didn't realize you had that! Cool!
I need a picture of just those chairs for Sammy's room. I love that color!
wowza! These are amazing! You and your brother did an awesome job!!
I LOVE my cousins!!!! You guys are both so super talented and awesome. Words simply cannot express how much I miss you both and wish I could hang with you. I love you Lorie, these actions are awesome! Great, great pictures. Seriously, your technique is improving with every shot you do. You are amazing! :)
these are all groovy but the first one is absolutely amazing--i'm a huge fan of all things guitar and you did it complete justice. you guys really do need to stop sharing cameras-cuz whoever did that shot deserves major credit:)
love Jared's shirt and wrist band. a while ago i was shopping around for wrist bands to put in the boys' easter baskets and i found a lady on etsy who might make wee ones for my boys. finny's b-day is coming soon so i better put in my order.
Lorie, I love the idea of the actions--probably something I could really use, since I don't do much to my photos but touch-up work.
1). awesome! 2) hellooooo whos a lens flare pro now?! 3) that shot of david shooting is coooool 4) you look mucho cute-o in your shootsac 5) you should def go into biz together, i agree. 6) i hate how blogger makaes our pictures less pop-y, how rude
Post a Comment