Does that little jumper come in big kid sizes? Fun!
Oh my, that laugh is too adorable.
ridiculous!
That is hilarious. Gives me a headache just watching. But I agree with Stacia... does it come in adult sizes?
That is stinkin' adorable. Oh wow, I love you guys! :)
i watched this when you posted it.. haha. sorry just getting caught up on all of my comments. life has been crazy. the video is just too adorable. he has the best little giggle.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Does that little jumper come in big kid sizes? Fun!
Oh my, that laugh is too adorable.
ridiculous!
That is hilarious. Gives me a headache just watching. But I agree with Stacia... does it come in adult sizes?
That is stinkin' adorable. Oh wow, I love you guys! :)
i watched this when you posted it.. haha. sorry just getting caught up on all of my comments. life has been crazy. the video is just too adorable. he has the best little giggle.
Post a Comment