We had a ball. The weather was perfect, the park was not crowded and we got to ride everything we wanted too. We'll except for Freefall. Which is a favorite of Scott's. But apparently of no one else because it's gone. We rode Viper twice. The newer DejaVu, and Tatsu. The X was closed. Boo. We rode Superman, Batman, the Riddler. We rode Scream and the all time classic, Goldrusher. But our favorite; our absolute favorite is Goliath. And we rode it three times. And it was glorious each and every time.
But man, I feel old. By the third ride I had a headache from all the wipping this way and that. And Scott has a kink in his neck that is causing shoulder pain. And I have shin splints and a dull, unending headache. Sheesh, it was just one day at Magic Mountain but you'd think we ran a marathon on our hands and knees.
So Magic Mountain=Awesome.
Being Old=Sucky.
Being Old=Sucky.
The second time on it we tried to take the most
obnoxious picture ever. But sorry, Scott informed me on the
car ride there that we were not, under any
circumstances, going to spend $20 on a crappy 5x7.
I don't blame, they are pretty crappy.
The thrill seeking, fearless roller coaster rider.
"Honey maybe we should ride separately,
in case something happens.
I don't want Henry to be an orphan"
"Fine, then you better find your own ride home
in case we get in a car accident."
" touche"
I could ride that thing all day long.
I could take a nap on that thing.
we got our picture taken with the Riddler and Wonder Woman.
I think the Riddler kind of looked like Mark.
9 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you guys had a great time. I haven't been there in YEARS! So nostalgic!
HAHAHAHAH THE RIDDLER TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE MARK!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm... that outfit is kinda hot. Maybe I should get that for him... in 11 days I mean.... tehehehe. :)
Glad you guys had fun! And glad it wasn't too hot. Hottness + Magic Mountain usually = Smelly Barf. Ew.
I totally can relate to the feeling old thing! The last time I went to MM (um...this has been years, I've been old for years) I had quite the headache and felt a bit nauseous!
Fun! I haven't been to Magic Mountain in ages! I'm uber-jealous...
Scott's always been a little sensitive so I'm not surprised he got hurt while sitting down riding a little roller coaster. You know what else he can't handle? A friendly game of basketball...always wound up getting injured. I think it's cuz he didn't like getting beat by a girl.
I haven't been to Magic Mountain in years either. I think Brent and I went the first year we were dating...about 7 or so years ago. Looks like you guys had a blast.
*sorry the deletes were me, i'm having major issues right now*
omigoodness this post was hilarious. especially about all your ailments from riding coasters and being soooo old:)
and yes that dude does look like mark.
Favorite line: "Which is a favorite of Scott's. But apparently of no one else because it's gone."
I had to read that twice and then had to laugh. Sorry Scott!
you two are so very very cute!! I think it's fantastic that you went on a Magic Mountain date, and you had me cracking up with your "old" comments. Isn't it funny how much has changed in just a few short years? I feel exactly the same way sometimes. :)
my hubs is dying to go to magic mountain, but i think i am too old now. glad to see it's still fun!
Post a Comment