Monday, May 19, 2008

my Boy

You are my sunshine


my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are gray

You'll never know dear


How much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

12 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

that was so beautiful lorie. that is one of my most favoritest songs in the whole world to sing to my boys:) truly lovely pictures.

Barbie said...

precious.

Steph Corwin said...

wow now if that isn't the sweetest thing, I don't know what is.

mrs schienbein said...

my husband politely requests that you stop posting adorable blog entries about your sweet boy as it is kicking my desperate desire for a baby of our own into hyperdrive...(wink)

Talia said...

That was so incredibly sweet and beautiful. Each picture was just so tender and perfect! I think my favorite one is the 5th one down, where he is biting on his crib with the little wrinkles in his forehead. :) He looks SO MUCH like Scott there, I think.

You're such a sweet momma.

MEGAN said...

I have a daily quote calendar, and I thought of you (yesterday's post) after reading them:

"For happiness one needs security, but joy can spring like a flower even from the cliffs of despair."
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh

"I know why families were created, with all their imperfections. They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed."
-Anais Nin

Olive Oyl said...

Sigh... I love that little boy. His eyes just kill me. so precious.

oh. Sam says he loves him too. :0)

gretchen said...

maybe im especially emotional lately but my eyes teared up as i read this. absolutely beautiful.

Ashley said...

oh my gosh.. he is seriously the most adorable baby boy ever.

I love him

that last photo of the two of them!!!! melt

anna joy said...

wowowowowowow

Sara said...

Takes my breath away...

said...

GOSH SO FREAKING CUTE HE IS SO TOMMY FROM RUGRATS!